- This Project may contain the following content which shall be Separately Licensed Content:
- “Project Documentation” means any content that is not Project Software, Open Source Software or Excluded Content,
including without limitation any text, interfaces, data, graphics or diagrams located within this Project (i.e. within the Project’s subsite)
including any documentation associated with or related to the Project Software.
- “Project Software” means any software (including scripts, software, object code and source code) located within or
via this Project (including Project Software which is within a Project’s subsite, or accessible via Lloyd’s private
instance of GitHub linked to within the Project).
- For this Project (unless specifically indicated to the contrary in the Project or in the Licence Information
for specific content (which shall be “Excluded Content”)):
- Project Documentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Project Software is licensed under the MIT License.
- For the avoidance of doubt, there shall be no “associated documentation” provided under the MIT License.
Any documentation that is provided by Lloyd’s in relation to the Project Software shall be licensed as stated above for Project Documentation.
- Excluded Content shall be licensed on the basis indicated for that content (or if not indicated, then under the standard Site licence).
Any media content located within the Project (videos, audio) shall be Excluded Content and subject to the standard Site licence.
- Project Software may include, link to, automatically download, or require the use of open source libraries, components, utilities
and other open source software (“Open Source Software”) which may be subject to applicable Open Source Software licence terms.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein (but without prejudice to paragraph 5 above), access or use of the Open
Source Software shall be subject to the licence terms and conditions applicable to such Open Source Software
(as specified within the relevant Open Source Software). Those terms shall not restrict the licence
rights granted to you in relation to Project Software, but may contain additional rights.